Frequently Asked Questions - Mold Cleaning & Testing Project
Please note that this FAQs page will be updated continuously as new information becomes available.
- What is the issue with mold at Talbot and how did you find it?
- What kind of mold is it and how dangerous is it?
- How did this happen?
- What are you doing to address the issue?
- What is being used to clean affected areas?
- What impact will the mold issue have on the first day of school for students?
- Will students be required to make up the two days missed on September 6 and 7?
- What impact will this issue have on the return of staff to the school building?
- What happens if new problems arise during the cleaning and testing process and the building still isn’t ready by September 7?
- How will we know that it is safe for students and staff to be in the building?
- Will my child still be able to get meals on September 6 and 7, even though the school building will be closed?
- When will the school’s popsicle party be rescheduled?
- When students return to school, will all parts of the building be reopened?
- When will the public be able to access the gym, multipurpose room, and library in the community side of the building?
- Who should I contact if I have questions regarding this situation?